Monday, May 19, 2008

update on May

I just talked to my mom. The bumps came back where she had the Merkel Cell carcinoma removed. She got the biopsy results today which showed that it was cancer again but limited to the leg. She sees the radiologist on Wednesday and plans to do another course of radiation. Her attitude is positive. I sent her a product that is supposed to help remove cancer (it is called Natural Cellular Defense and is made from zeolites-- http://www.mywaiora.com/730722 --   I used it to to remove heavy metals from my system). Since it is easy to use (just take a few drops), mom said she would be interested in trying it.

2 comments:

Denny said...

I am taking Mom to University Hospital at 7:15 tomorrow morning. The yhave a meeting every other week with dermatology specialists from UH and Cleveland Clinic. Mom's case was submitted for review and was accepted.

They will eveluate Mom then talk amongst themselves and send a recommendation for treatment to her dermatologist. I gather this will cover wether or not they recommend more surgery or just radiation.

One of the country's top specialists on Merkel Cell Carcinoma is Linda Wang at Dana Farber. I wonder if we should try to get Mom in there.

Anonymous said...

I just spoke with Mom and she said that this meeting tomorrow morning is "exciting". Her attitude is great and as far as getting her in to see Linda Wang at Dana Farber, it may make more sense to see if Linda Wang would take a look at her records and comment on the recommended treatment.

Let's see how Thursday goes. Take good notes, Den.