Sunday, May 18, 2008

Some pictures and videos

Thought I share my joy with you...

My almost 9th grader
Photobucket

At the ropes course, Jordan belays on the weekends. Here she is about to belay Zoe.
Photobucket

Me climbing the pole to the zip line
Photobucket


From our trip to Cleveland in April
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At a wedding-only Zoe and Talia went with us
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rylee, Zoe and Talia
Photobucket

Our pool in the backyard
Photobucket

It was only 90, too cold for Miss Zoe to get wet, so she sunned in her boat
Photobucket

Rorie loves her big (step)sis
Photobucket

And Talia loves her too
Photobucket

This is Miss Talia while I was on a conference call
Photobucket

The Divaz
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 out of 6 kids, Ashton, Jordan, Rylee and Tal
Photobucket

Video of Tal and Nanny


Video of the kids dancing, the boy is my nephew and Zoe's best cousin-Cory


Whew, I'm going to bed!

No comments: