Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hershey Family Updates

Welcome Everyone!
I created this family blog so that we can all post and read about our family members.

My dad is doing well. My mother said he received a clean bill of health from his doctor, is becoming more independent, and is getting along well using his walker.

How is Barry doing? 
How is Mert doing?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello All,

I just got off of the phone with Connie. Barry is home and she was making oatmeal for him. He is not ready for visitors as yet but sounds like he is moving forward.

Frank and I look forward to seeing him--when he is ready.

Hugs to all,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Just a note: I am not sure why this said I posted this at 7:17 am. It is 10:17 am. Ahh the wonders of computers and the internet!

Meryl said...

Hi Bonnie,
Since I set this up in Tucson, it probably is reflecting the time here in Tucson which is now 3 hours earlier than EDT

Ali said...

Papa Bob said, and I quote, "Clean bill of health? Your mother knows more then I do".